Why Choose Priority Pet Services?
- Excellent References
- Reasonably Priced
- Bonded and Insured through Pet Sitter Associates LLC
- Fully Certified Through National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS)
- Active Memberships in NAPPS, Pet Sitters International (PSI), Pet Professional Guild, Professional United Pet Sitters (PUPS), and Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
- Trained in Pet First Aid/CPR, Safety and Health Course through Pet First Aid 4 U
- COVID-19 Certification for Professional Pet Sitters & Dog Walkers
- Completed Disaster Planning for Professional Pet Sitters
About S. Jonann Wild – Owner
Washington DC cat sitter Jonann Wild had a cat living at her house during her adult years until the passing of 19-year-old Minx. Over the years, she provided pet care for vacationing family and friends. In the November of 2007, she began a more formal pet sitting endeavor when Minx traveled to Guatemala with neighbors who work with USAID. It was an opportunity to Minx to live in a five bedroom villa with two gardens and lots of little critters to stalk! She understands what it is like to travel with a pet waiting at home, so wants to create services where you and your pet’s stress are reduced while you are away. Jonann works with her clients to regularly provide pet food and other supplies to the local Pet Food Bank as well as raising funds through the Slice of Life Campaign to provide pro-bono medical services to rescue animals.