Tips to Help Community Cats
- Make sure they have access to fresh, clean water.
- Build cat shelters for your community cats
- Spay and neuter to manage the community
Ways to Volunteer Your Time
- Community Outreach
- Volunteer for Clinic Support
- Socialize Kittens or Foster
- Build a Cozy Cottage
- Spread the Word
- Raise Funds to Support Local Efforts
Not sure where to begin, want to help cats, or looking for local allies then check out the Feral Friends Network. They can provide advice, referrals to low-cost services, and serve as a sounding board.
The CatNiPP program seeks to keep these cats happy and healthy, while reducing overpopulations through spaying and neutering.
Hop over to our Helping Neighborhood Kitties Pinterest Page for ideas and resources to help community kitties.
The Urban Cat League teaches you how to tame and socialize feral kittens to make them ready for adoption into homes instead of life on the streets. This is a series of three videos available on YouTube chock filled with information and tips on how to socialize feral kittens.
Check out some photos from one of our trap and releases!